Guild Enigma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guild Enigma

World Of Warcraft

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shaman application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shacra

Shaman application Empty
PostSubject: Shaman application   Shaman application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:23 pm

Name: Shacra
Class: Shaman

raiding hours - ---working shifts, so hard to tell---

monday:*
tuseday:*
wedensday:*
thursday:*
friday:*
saturday:*
sunday:*

Current / Previous guild and reason for leaving
Wow stole my life.
Guild was inactive and no raiding, most 70's left, and so did i Smile
still have a mage in that guild

please link your gear from the armory
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Shacra
currently elemental spec and geared, but have healing gear with around +1400 heal
prev raid xp:
Karazhan
Gruul's Lair

why you have chosen enigma?
Seems like a guild where people know what they are doing, and do progress well.

about yourself:
A 26 year old male, living on the west coast of Norway.
Currently working in chemical process industry.
Been playing WoW for 2 years soon.
Any more info needed, whisp me online Smile
Back to top Go down
Nikuya

Nikuya

Shaman application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman application   Shaman application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:43 am

Hello Shacra, I'm Nikuya, Shaman Class Leader.

I have to say that your gear is somewhat questionable due to misplaced items, enhancement items and PvP blue gear.
Therefore i'd like to ask if this is your current PvE gear or your current PvP gear. Please reply here or ingame at " Nikuya".
Thanks,

Nik
Back to top Go down
shacra

Shaman application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman application   Shaman application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:09 pm

Nikuya wrote:
Hello Shacra, I'm Nikuya, Shaman Class Leader.

I have to say that your gear is somewhat questionable due to misplaced items, enhancement items and PvP blue gear.
Therefore i'd like to ask if this is your current PvE gear or your current PvP gear. Please reply here or ingame at " Nikuya".
Thanks,

Nik

Hi!

Yes i understand you perfectly. I've recently respecced elemental, and that gear is not entirely complete.
My healing gear on the other hand is full, and consisting of a mixture PvE/PvP gear.
I am not "full-epics", but i hope to gear up both on pvp-based items and badge/raid-loot.
If there is anything u wander, reply here, or whisp me ingame.
Back to top Go down
Nikuya

Nikuya

Shaman application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman application   Shaman application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:01 am

Hello, Thank you for your reply.

I have two choices here, either are fine with me;
1: Are you willing to spec resto? If your gear is far better, you'd need less improvement and raid faster. Furthermore we need more Resto shamans (like pretty much every guild in the game) bounce and will then accept your application.
2: If you're not willing to spec resto, we can't force you to, and prefer to remain Elemental, then I am still willing to accept your application, with one condition. You will have to prove that you're willing to improve your current gear, to gear which I find required to raid with us.
I'd say gather loads of badges and get the Sunwell badge gear, which is good enough for the content we're at.
(becouse we can't afford a badly geared DPS to "fill" a spot in a raid where you would need better gear to be able to kill a boss)

Please reply here or ingame.

Nikuya
Back to top Go down
shacra

Shaman application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman application   Shaman application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:28 am

Nikuya wrote:
Hello, Thank you for your reply.

I have two choices here, either are fine with me;
1: Are you willing to spec resto? If your gear is far better, you'd need less improvement and raid faster. Furthermore we need more Resto shamans (like pretty much every guild in the game) bounce and will then accept your application.
2: If you're not willing to spec resto, we can't force you to, and prefer to remain Elemental, then I am still willing to accept your application, with one condition. You will have to prove that you're willing to improve your current gear, to gear which I find required to raid with us.
I'd say gather loads of badges and get the Sunwell badge gear, which is good enough for the content we're at.
(becouse we can't afford a badly geared DPS to "fill" a spot in a raid where you would need better gear to be able to kill a boss)

Please reply here or ingame.

Nikuya

Hi!

I'll do following, if i can join at this point, boosting up ele-gear through heroics, and "not" filling up raid spots.
If there is more need for healing, i'll respec and go resto. And start raiding if there is need for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shaman application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman application   Shaman application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaman application
Page 1 of 1