World Of Warcraft

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Elemental Shaman Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
electric

PostSubject: Elemental Shaman Application   Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:45 am

Hello everyone at Enigma Raiding. Here is my application for your guild for my 70 elemental shaman.

Name: Electric
Class: Shaman (Elemental)

raiding hours/ hours online
monday: 6pm+
tuseday: 6pm+
wedensday: 6pm+
thursday: 6pm+
friday: 6pm+
saturday: usually I can raid all day
sunday: usually I can raid all day

Here is my link from armory. I must first state that it is nothing special and I am working on badge and pvp gear to improve it. However I have been in many groups on this character and always kept up with tier 4 geared damage dealers. I believe that even in this gear I will be able to provide consistent and substantial dps in a raid. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Electric

prev raid xp:
I have some very good raiding experience which I think is the main benefit that I can bring to the guild. Pre TBC i cleared all of the usual instances such as MC, BWL, ZG and AQ20 and managed to get to Battleguard Satura in AQ40.
Currently I am raiding in an alliance guild on Shadowsong named Denied and have cleared Karazhan, Gruul's Layer, Zul'Aman, SSC, TK, 4/5 MH and 6/9 BT. However that guild does not raid every night and so it on the nights I am not raiding I would very much like to share my experience with other guilds helping to progress.

why you have chosen enigma?
I have chosen enigma for several reasons. Firstly, from what I have heard from people on the server and from groups that I have been in with your members, I have been very impressed with the friendly attitude and mature approach to the game. Secondly, as mentioned previously I would like to share my experience with another guild hoping to progress further in the game who seem capable of doing so. Furthermore. I want to be part of a guild that knows how to have fun and not lose the meaning of the game amonst progression and gear. Finally, and perhaps most importantly... I really like the name Wink

about yourself:
OK a little bit about myself; My name is Tom and I'm 18 years olf living in Nottingham, UK. I enjoy the usual tenn guy stuff like rugby, Gaming, going to the gym and listening to heavy metal Smile

Finally I just want to thank you for taking the time to read my application. Hopefully, I will being seeing your chat in green soon but if not then i wish you the best of luck with your raiding future.
Electric
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Elemental Shaman Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1