Guild Enigma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guild Enigma

World Of Warcraft

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enahnce shammy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dralek

Enahnce shammy Empty
PostSubject: Enahnce shammy   Enahnce shammy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:40 pm

Name:Dralek
Class: Enhance shammy

raiding hours

monday: till 01.00 am
tuseday: same
wedensday: same
thursday:same
friday: same
saturday:same
sunday: same

Current / Previous guild and reason for leaving : i am in spartans atm and tho there all really friendly people and give a new meaning to the word raiding i am looking for a guild more raid focussed

please link your gear from the armory http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Dralek
i know my gear is quite under standards atm but working on it to improve it asap not easy with low activity on heroics on this server atm
so dont mind unenchanted items or unsocketed as i dont want to waist money on vendor trash gear

prev raid xp:this is my second shammy my main is on alliance side and is done with end game raiding cleared kara gruul magghy ssc tk bt mh and 4th boss swp

why you have chosen enigma? looking for a progressing guild where there is joy when killing a new boss as accomplishment

about yourself: i am a focussed player with loads of game expierence who likes mac donalds above burger king.
Back to top Go down
Nikuya

Nikuya

Enahnce shammy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enahnce shammy   Enahnce shammy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:18 am

Hello Dralek,

I've seen your current gear setup, and i'm afraid to disappoint you. We have plenty of enhancement shamans, which means we'd only recruit the better geared ones. Please consider reapplying when your gear has been improved.
Thanks for your understanding,

Application Denied.

Nikuya
Back to top Go down

Enahnce shammy
Page 1 of 1