Guild Enigma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guild Enigma

World Of Warcraft

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mage looking for raid guild

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Popol

Mage looking for raid guild Empty
PostSubject: Mage looking for raid guild   Mage looking for raid guild Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:56 am

Name: Popol
Class: Mage

raiding hours
Evenings after work. weekends. Let me know when i need to be there.

Current / Previous guild and reason for leaving

Lost templars. I joined them in spring with sales pitch of starting ssc soon. They are not gonna progress beyond ZA before Wotlk.
Everything ZA and under is a groundhog day to me and i want to see the endgame content before wotlk makes it obsolete.

please link your gear from the armory

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Popol

yee yee, i get that gemming fixed as soon as my slacker JC - friend gets online.

prev raid xp:

Cleared za and all instances and raids below that with this char or my alt (oh wait, not pre tbc stuff). Been sometimes leading guild and pug raid groups in ZA, Maggy, Gruul and Kara on this one or my alts. Not very keen on it though. But anyways, I've played all the raids from roles tank/dps/heal so i understand the fights pretty ok. Cleared 3 first bosses with MCO in MH.
So i think i could be ready gear & skillz wise to move on and i know the methodology of learning new raid content and winning these new challenges.

why you have chosen enigma?

According to your website you're steadily raiding the content im intrested in.

about yourself:

Real life: the illest IT guy from da capital of Finland
sex: Some but not enough
Back to top Go down
Deadly Desires
Admin
Deadly Desires

PostSubject: Re: Mage looking for raid guild   Mage looking for raid guild Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:31 am

Hello and thanks for your application but We are a HORDE guild and you seem to be on Alliance side lol!
Back to top Go down
https://enigma.darkbb.com
Cresil

Cresil

PostSubject: Re: Mage looking for raid guild   Mage looking for raid guild Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:37 am

emmm m8 as farr as i can se you are a human mage..... an ally.... enigma is a horde guild
Back to top Go down
Deadly Desires
Admin
Deadly Desires

PostSubject: Re: Mage looking for raid guild   Mage looking for raid guild Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:38 am

a female mage too Very Happy we could always pimp her out as a sex slave to thrall Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://enigma.darkbb.com
Cresil

Cresil

PostSubject: Re: Mage looking for raid guild   Mage looking for raid guild Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:39 am

lol hehe or test her with your pink buttplug Razz
Back to top Go down
Popol

PostSubject: Re: Mage looking for raid guild   Mage looking for raid guild Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:08 am

Oh boy ! That's what u get browsing sites before first cup of coffee of the day. Besides your website is not sinister looking enough to cause any suspicion of an innocent girl Smile
Back to top Go down
Vivizu

PostSubject: Re: Mage looking for raid guild   Mage looking for raid guild Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:52 am

Finnland FTW cheers
Back to top Go down
Deloria

Deloria

PostSubject: Re: Mage looking for raid guild   Mage looking for raid guild Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:13 am

Popol wrote:
Oh boy ! That's what u get browsing sites before first cup of coffee of the day. Besides your website is not sinister looking enough to cause any suspicion of an innocent girl Smile

?O.o .... we have DD... shouldnt that be enough?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mage looking for raid guild   Mage looking for raid guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mage looking for raid guild
Page 1 of 1