Guild Enigma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guild Enigma

World Of Warcraft

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BM hunter apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pvpnis

BM hunter apply Empty
PostSubject: BM hunter apply   BM hunter apply Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:52 am

Name: Pvpnis
Class: Hunter (BM atm)

raiding hours/ hours online
monday: 5pm till late
tuseday: 5pm till late
wedensday: 5pm till late
thursday: 5pm till late
friday: 5pm till late
saturday: all day
sunday: all day

please also link your gear from the armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Pvpnis got some crappy blue pvp items which I dont use in PvE, just pvp with them for some survivability.

prev raid xp:
I have done full kara runs on 3 chars, 2-3 bosses in ZA,gruul on 2 chars not this, maggy on 1 char, Void in TK and Hydross+Lurker in SSC with 1 char. Aka, I got some exp but not very much with this hunter yet, still working on gearing him up!

why you have chosen enigma?
You seem to have many members, decent progress. Overall seems you have some nice members, and im really thrilled to start raid some again.

about yourself: Im 17 year old and live in Sweden, my IRL name is Mathias and im a WoW addict nuff said ;>
Hope I can join your ranks.

Pvpnis out!
Back to top Go down
Deadly Desires
Admin
Deadly Desires

BM hunter apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: BM hunter apply   BM hunter apply Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:52 am

Please Provide Armoury links of your other chars please,

looking at ur armoury most of your hunters gear is not enchanted and is mostly pvp blues and no meta in helm you also have no Proffesions on this charactor either.

Based upon your hunters setup i would have to decline your application, but i will make my final descision when ive seen your other charactors armouries

DD
Back to top Go down
https://enigma.darkbb.com
Pvpnis

BM hunter apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: BM hunter apply   BM hunter apply Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:28 am

Ok, I have no enchant on the blue PvP legs because I got Midnight Legguards with 40ap and 10 crit, and about the metagem, got the helm from Shadow labs normal with more Hit and some more AP for when I PvE. My other chars got their PvP gear on, and armory doesnt seem to work ><.
I have mostly raided with my rogue before, Mathiax, you can check him if armory works out for you. Also raided some with my mage, Blizzi, maybe got some PvE gear on not quite sure.
Thats all I got, and I´m willing to respecc whatever you want me to.

Pvpnis out!
Back to top Go down
Pvpnis

BM hunter apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: BM hunter apply   BM hunter apply Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:31 pm

Guess not then ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BM hunter apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: BM hunter apply   BM hunter apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BM hunter apply
Page 1 of 1