Guild Enigma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guild Enigma

World Of Warcraft

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BOOOOOOOORING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hrklam

hrklam

BOOOOOOOORING!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: BOOOOOOOORING!!!!!!!!!!!!   BOOOOOOOORING!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:35 am

I'm BORED I'm BORED.................................... It's REALLY BORING..........

Sry about that just had to get that out of my system.....

REALLY!!!! boring at work atm.......
Back to top Go down
Rasminator

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOOOOORING!!!!!!!!!!!!   BOOOOOOOORING!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:17 am

i understand you m8... if i had a computer at work... i would have joined you at this thread... i have been sooooo bored today... nothing was running and i was just sitting around yawning... a waste of time and the compagnys money... but whatever... i get payed Razz
Back to top Go down
GanonDorf

GanonDorf

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOOOOORING!!!!!!!!!!!!   BOOOOOOOORING!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:29 am

Join you on that one guys am at college bored out me skul ^^ even though i have shit loadsa work to do and revise for my exam in 4 hours lol!! ..... i just CBA1!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
hrklam

hrklam

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOOOOORING!!!!!!!!!!!!   BOOOOOOOORING!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:52 am

Still a bit BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! today........

there we go Smile much better thank you azis Wink
Back to top Go down
honeybadger

honeybadger

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOOOOORING!!!!!!!!!!!!   BOOOOOOOORING!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:27 am

Iagree .. BORED! is all ican say.. ive gone thru the forum and the times website.... if i had speakers i cud youtube my way thru work.. but the company hates me it seems scratch
well at least they are doing well... not like they will ever get very far in the UEFA cup.. (rapid that is)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOOOOOOOORING!!!!!!!!!!!!   BOOOOOOOORING!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BOOOOOOOORING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guild Enigma :: Public :: SPAM-
Jump to: